The MoMentum Collective RETREAT: Spring Reset
A One Day Retreat at The Evergreen Brickworks in Toronto
Friday April 26 2019, 8am-4pm
This retreat takes place in the beautiful Don Valley at The Brickworks.
The day will be part mindfulness, part goal visioning and part mastermind/networking.
As we move into the Spring, what are you letting go of and what are you bringing in?
Throughout the day, you will have the opportunity to connect with nature, connect with others and connect with yourself.
- One full day of mindfulness practice, coaching, goal setting, masterminding and networking
- Healthy & delicious lunch by Cafe Belong (gluten-free, vegan available)
- Fair Trade Coffee & Organic Hand Blended Teas
- Healthy & Wholesome treats
- The MoMentum Collective journal and other retreat supplies
Early Bird rate (up until Fri April 5): $325 +tax
Regular rate (after Fri April 5): $425 +tax